Tuesday 5 February 2013


We were all pleasantly surprised when Zander Tyler, better known as Jack Parow arrived with his girlfriend Jenna Pietersen to celebrate their anniversary.

His exuberant nature won all the staff over within minutes of his arrival. Despite his somewhat rough, non conformist and partying personality in the public eye he is really just a great down to earth local capetonian. His recent hits which were both chart toppers include 'eksie ou' and hostokolosh'.

When asked about where his inspiration came from he had the following to say' "I bought that Now Monster Hits 4 and Snoop Dog's Doggystyle was on there and since then I always wanted to rap. I was in Standard 3 or 4, that's when you first decide what type of music you like. And I always liked Dr Seuss, I have always liked things that rhyme - its fun I dig it"

What a great musician and local icon! We look forward to seeing Jack and Jenna for their anniversary same time next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment